What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 150 Stack Exchange communities.

Possible Duplicate:
Cancel a vote so that the tally goes back to zero and not minus

Accidentaly I just upvoted a question that wasn't particular good in the first place. When I tried to remove my upvote, it was replaced by a vote down. Why isn't there an option to just remove the up/down vote.

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by animuson, Toon Krijthe, yhw42, waiwai933, Yannis Aug 31 '12 at 7:25

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Hm? All you need to do is click on the upvote arrow again, did you click the downvote arrow to remove your upvote? – Yannis Aug 31 '12 at 7:00

1 Answer 1

up vote 6 down vote accepted

Look at your question's upvote arrow. The tool tips says: click again to undo

enter image description here

This question shows research errort; it is useful and clear (click again to undo)

share|improve this answer
I love the screenshot having "asked 32 secs ago". You do move fast! – Pieter Müller Aug 31 '12 at 7:23
@hims056 It's not a problem if you got it right the first time (no edits as of yet, I see)! ;-) – Gaffi Aug 31 '12 at 15:13

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .