If this tag (winrt-xaml) is going to stay it should have an XML syntax highlighting hint. (Shouldn't this association be editable in the same way as a tag-wiki?)
1 year ago
- How can I find jobs which have private offices?
- Why isn't OrderProduct TotalPrice standard field available in formula merge field list
- Is "The MSO/MSE Split is soon underway" grammatically correct?
- Application of computers in higher mathematics
- Undocumented form for `Extract`
- How to make -12V from a +12V supply?
- Looping through an Excel document in C#
- Does the traditional Arabic greeting have religous meaning?
- Change font size of the verbatim environment
- Are C# properties actually Methods?
- What's wrong with my own authentication scheme?
- What is the purpose of multiple autopilots?
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- A word for old-fashioned, dirty bar/place (spit-and-sawdust)
- How to fit 4" rigid aluminum duct vent in between walls when there is an angle brace?
- Find Minimum Number of coins
- How do I source another process's environment variables?
- Labeling dilemma
- In Interface Design, are the finer details really as important as the general ones?
- Binary search use in simple guessing game
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- By how much can you increase your rate if the work is urgent?
- Why would the BBC web site always ask for a personal certificate, and how do I avoid giving it away?
- How do you handle co-workers that want to converse with you in the bathroom?