When I look at the existing 185 questions tagged channel, I see
- questions related to the go channel (probably only among the most recent questions)
- questions related to (somewhat similar) objects in Java, WCF, C#
- questions related to color channels
- questions related to Youtube channels
And of course the tag isn't described.
I feel we should decide what's to go in this tag. And I propose to
- describe the channel as related to this general programming notion
- retag questions which aren't related to the new channel meaning
All Go questions could keep their channel tag as it would still be valid. The same could probably be said for some of the java questions (and maybe WCF, I don't know).
Does that sound correct ?