I did a quick edit of an answer I left on this question, and now there are two answers - the original and the edit.
1 year ago
5A strange edit conflict - Exact edit, exact time, but new edit made within 5 minutes overwrites another user's edit
- Creating variable of type <base class> to store <derived class> object in C#
- How to interpret insignificant categorical variables for logistic regression
- The pose of a model
- Virtual particles and physical laws
- A fascinating number chain.
- How to select the first "lowest" (first valley) number in a list?
- Do I cite books that helped me indirectly?
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- How do I get to the next level of chess skill?
- How can I prove that there is no set containing itself without using axiom of foundation?
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- Is a game like Subway Surfers suited for 2D or 3D?
- When to use esc_html and when to use sanitize_text_field?
- Is machine language always binary?
- How anticommunist was Robert Heinlein?
- Public constructor of a private class
- Should I unsubscribe uninterested mailing-list members?
- Printing an array to a file with each element of the array in a new line in bash
- Thrust vectoring on commercial jets
- Single word for shopping after comparing price and features across multiple shops and product types
- How much does tire pressure affect the weight of the wheels
- In a leap year, is the extra month Adar I or Adar II?
- How can I deal with the challenges a player having Mind-Reading represents without negating their ability?
- Operational Amplifier Virtual ground