When showing hot answers for a tag, answers to questions with an ignored tag do not get shaded out. For example, I have ruby-on-rails ignored, but an answer to "Given an Object from the database, how to remove a single item from the object?" is not shaded out when I go to http://stackoverflow.com/tags/ruby/hot
1 year ago
- How Powerful is Mind Control?
- Why did Microsoft choose the word "Recycle Bin"?
- Getting too close to a "cotton ball" cloud
- Why doesn't Apple ship and support FOSS drivers for NTFS write capabilities?
- Are the effects of the awaken spell permanent?
- Why can private method be final?
- How can I prove that I didn't plagiarize?
- Nameserver working for all TLDs except .org
- How to remove %2F from the URL?
- What does 'highly non linear' mean?
- Maze Generation
- Send a specific signal to an external USB keyboard? Or, how do I fix fdopen()?
- When should a GM roll behind the GM Screen?
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- Sum of subset of 5 numbers equals 0
- Plausible explanation for large number of armed adventurers in fantasy RPG setting?
- Why did early telephones use a rotary dial instead of 10 individual buttons?
- The antonym of political-savvy
- Use of 'so' as interjection at sentence start
- What exactly is a "Pixel"?
- Define and set length in one command
- Does Mars One plan on taking precautions to ensure the Martian environment is not contaminated with Earth biota?
- When does undefined behavior strike in C++?
- Centrifugal force?