When showing hot answers for a tag, answers to questions with an ignored tag do not get shaded out. For example, I have ruby-on-rails ignored, but an answer to "Given an Object from the database, how to remove a single item from the object?" is not shaded out when I go to http://stackoverflow.com/tags/ruby/hot
1 year ago
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- Why isn't the arresting hook always used on land?
- How do I teach algebra?
- Why disable Fast Boot on Windows 8?
- Errors in the CV template by Scott Clark
- How can I make unique rocks in Blender without having to model them by hand?
- Precise to Trusty Upgrade? No Notification so far
- SED : Case Match Pattern Replacement
- True/false on the left or the right?
- problem books at undergraduate level
- Probability of Parking Spot Being Empty
- From which anime or manga is this character?
- How come so many species in Star Trek universe have compatible communications technologies?
- Almost Equilaterial Heronian Triangles
- What makes it illegal to use the information learned by exploiting a bug?
- Beamer Block: White Space When Using Math
- Which is better button, with Icon befor or after the text?
- Why does nslookup return two or more ip address for yahoo.com or microsoft.com?
- Do I cite books that helped me indirectly?
- Does using complex mathematical notation detract the reader from a paper?
- How do I get absolute path from using find unix command
- OpenGL rendering looks squeezed
- Why aren't logarithms introduced earlier?
- Birds sitting on electric wires: potential difference between their feet