I am new to this site and recently got access to reviewing posts on some of the beta sites.
I tried looking an FAQ documentation with no luck. All I could come up with was this post,
I understand the purpose of reviewing posts, but I am curious about a few things on this system works.
- I see an 'is accepted' field on the right pane. Does this indicate that the answer which is being reviewed is accepted? If so, what relevance does it have while being reviewed? Does it do nothing more than just give an indication to the reviewer that it is an accepted answer?
- Should I verify whether the post just meets quality standards or should I also validate the answer to some extent?
- What happens to the review when I click on 'Not Sure'?
- When will a post be removed from review? Will me marking the post as 'Not Sure' affect the review?
- Why can't I just click a button saying 'Looks good' and move on without saying anything if the post appears to be fine?
Edit : Currently I am reviewing only first posts made by users.