The Proofreader badge is now redundant because of the introduction of the new review system, which awards badges for reviewing a certain number of entries on each of several queues, including suggested edits. Can someone look into this?
1 year ago
18What will happen to our previous review stats with the new review system, and how will it affect the badge?
406The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- Are the higher homotopy groups of the Hawaiian earring trivial?
- What do those mean for cheque purposes?
- Trying to reverse engineer a simple circuit
- tcp.length and tcp.data wireshark filters
- Identify Java Callback
- The pose of a model
- What to do when a player dislikes his character, that is vital for the story?
- Intuition Behind Maximum Principle (Complex Analysis)
- What is the largest ship in the Star Trek Universe?
- Comparing a6000 to a7 photos on Flickr
- What was the standard pistol used in Yugoslavia during WWII?
- How to manage application data when running multiple tests in parallel?
- Tool to reveal credentials in unencrypted POP3 connection
- Find the particular solution of the equation that satisfies condition
- How anticommunist was Robert Heinlein?
- What should I buy to get in a D&D crowd?
- Making sense of 5/4 time signatures
- I want to start learning how to use \newcommand \newenvironment and \def any suggestions where to start?
- Is machine language always binary?
- Dash in Environment Name
- Why did early telephones use a rotary dial instead of 10 individual buttons?
- Am I morally obligated to pursue a career in medicine?
- Why are thin webfonts so popular?