These are the steps to reproduce what I noticed.
- I clicked on the link to review the suggested edits, and I was given http://stackoverflow.com/review/suggested-edits/851165 as post to review
- I clicked on "Skip" to pass to the next
- I was taken to http://stackoverflow.com/review/suggested-edits/851166
- I clicked on "improve" by mistake
- When I noticed that, I clicked on the back button to go out of the edit page
After I did that, I was shown the previous post to review, but in that page the review buttons didn't work. What I described happens even in the case the suggested edit is already approved/rejected; in that case the "next" button doesn't work.
Is this a bug, or is it expected to happen?
It happens in Firefox 17, and Safari 6.0.1, and Google Chrome 22.0.1229.94. Stack Exchange revision is 2012.10.20.4492.