I was just wondering: how about adding a new group of people, similar to moderators?
- Let all questions from new users enter a sandbox whenever they are posted.
- This group of people, lets say volunteers(for now) can only view questions in sandbox.
- These people do quality control:
- Remove obvious bad questions without people having to downvote like mad.
- Edit the question so rest of the people, can answer it without having to worry about the question.
Why would people volunteer?
- Add reputation, badges for doing this.
- For their self satisfaction.
- ~ Put reason here as to why do people cv,delv,flag etc? ~
I hope the idea I am trying to convey is clear. Perhaps we could discuss upon whether this is required at all? and other related things like these:
new - people with reputation < 10, or 0 questions && reputation < 10 etc..
bad - spam, do not belong here etc.
sandbox - could be as simple as a tag. questions of which, are only visible to volunteers, and removing the tag would make it out of sandbox.