I would like to know when a Review Item (Suggested Edit, Close Vote, etc...) that I voted on ended up being different than how I voted.
I ask this selfishly for two reasons:
- I want to learn from my mistakes.
- I want other people to learn from their mistakes.
This morning there was a suggested edit that:
- Removed proper capitalization
- Removed proper pluralization
- Edited the SQL to be from spaced over several lines with SELECT/FROM/WHERE/etc... lining up nicely to all on one line
- AND, add a "hmm" (seriously an 'h', with two 'm') into the question.
Two people thought that this was a good edit!!
And in all honesty, I'm certain that I've approved edits that other people find equally outrageous.
Please help me (and others) have the opportunity to be better reviewers.