Despite the very low fraction of actually fun questions on Stack Exchange, one can have considerable fun by browsing through arbitrary cross-site question titles. Some question titles are quite weird out of context. For example:
- How does one become a god? was not asked on Christianity.
- Dealing with curly brace soup, (displayed next to a picture of a cup of coffee), was not asked on Seasoned Advice.
- Why aren't the characters floating two levels down? was not asked on Physics.
- How can I tell if a corpse is safe to eat? was asked neither on Seasoned Advice, nor on The Great Outdoors.
- My head keeps falling off. What can I do? was not asked on Biology (and I guess medical advice is not on-topic anyway).
- Why did the humans leave their original planet to found the colonies? was not asked on History.
I think one could design a quite fun game where players need to guess where certain questions belong. It probably would be most-fun with multiple-choice questions that are hand-picked, but possibly even with random questions some hilarious examples would come along occasionally!
Is there any way to get a list of cross-site random questions? The closest I know are "hot questions" and filtered questions, which are cross-site but not random.