- If the tag can’t work as the only tag on a question, it’s probably a meta-tag. Every tag you use should be able to work, more or less, as the only tag on a question.
- If the tag commonly means different things to different people, it’s probably a meta-tag.
I think [kiss] fits the definition described in point #1 above. A sample of posts marked under [kiss]:
- Using PHP MVC with OOP correctly
- is this technique ok with framworks: storing all texts in seperate plain text file?
- delegate method hides a button
- When is LINQ (to objects) Overused?
Imagine if all of the 4 posts above were only tagged under [kiss]. Surely it would not have explained what the posts are all about.
There was 1 question which has been retagged to kiss-mvc and 1 question retagged to kissfft. Rest of the 21 questions were referring to the KISS principle which is more suited for Programmers.SE instead of Stack Overflow.