What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 150 Stack Exchange communities.

Possible Duplicate:
Which tools and technologies build the Stack Exchange Network?

As the title states, What richtext editor is Stack Overflow using?

share|improve this question

migrated from stackoverflow.com Nov 28 '12 at 14:56

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

marked as duplicate by ЯegDwight, Bart, Al E., Toon Krijthe, yoozer8 Nov 28 '12 at 15:39

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

I wasn't aware of that site. I second the vote. – dlackey Nov 28 '12 at 14:15
Being a duplicate there, it is probably best to delete this question. – Oded Nov 28 '12 at 14:38
It's not a rich text editor. It's plain old text. – meagar Nov 28 '12 at 18:19

1 Answer 1

Unofficially, it is pagedown (see Stackoverflow - Official WMD Editor).

share|improve this answer