I like reading a lot of content on each page. I'd rather scroll than click a link to next page. I was therefore wondering if it's possible to increase the amount of questions on each page? The fact that i have a lot of ignored tags reduces each page to ~10 questions.
1 year ago
- Why did Cessna get rid of manual flaps in their 172?
- Assigning Code To A Variable
- What house were James and his friends in?
- input type="email" allows test@test, why?
- Logout my account on other computer
- Who is the older of two, Goldberry or Tom Bombadil
- Why didn't Stark sue the government for stealing his armour in Iron Man 2
- Why is water in the fuel tank bad?
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- Netherhorses, are they viable?
- Why isn't OrderProduct TotalPrice standard field available in formula merge field list
- Pass ID into URL for newform.aspx?
- Example of a sequence with more than one limit.
- Are there contradictions in math?
- Is it possible that "A counter-example exists but it cannot be found"
- Which primitives does LaTeX2e rename/move?
- Checkmate with two knights?
- Draw a regular polygon
- Female bastards in Game of Thrones
- Word for feeling in the mood to experiment
- Undocumented form for `Extract`
- How another popular language would avoid having to use factory pattern while managing similar complexity as in Java/JEE?
- What does Verify disc after burning actually do to verify the data?