This is described in more detail here. Rather than waiting for the first flag to be positively handled, as soon as a user makes a flag, they should be able to see a history of the flags they have raised and their current status. Right now, if a user is making flags that get declined, they have no way to see that their flags were reviewed and rejected by moderators and which ones are still pending review and therefore don't have a way to learn. This would remove some of the mystery of the flagging system and hopefully allow users that want to improve their participation a way to do it.
1 year ago
- What does "OC" mean?
- What would be preferred aesthetically and performance wise?
- In SQL Server, should I force a LOOP JOIN in the following case?
- When does undefined behavior strike in C++?
- Valid Through The Ages
- Bastard children who became Kings
- How Powerful is Mind Control?
- What are some creative ways to run up my credit card bill without any cost to me?
- How to prepend a particular text file contents to every text file in a directory and its subdirectories?
- Is there a better way to search the menus?
- Why did early telephones use a rotary dial instead of 10 individual buttons?
- What is the value of that integral?
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- What happens if an object's __hash__ changes?
- Would an "as if" block be a reasonable language feature?
- What happened when i "mv *" no errors shown and now only one folder left. Why?
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- What does 'highly non linear' mean?
- Is there any evidence to back up the theory elderly people won't know how to use a smartphone?
- Can't find the toolbar for sorting the table of contents in alphabetical order in Arcmap!
- One of my players is too passive and uninterested
- What is meant by "a system call" if not the implementation in the programing language?
- What happens to my Athreos triggers when my opponent has an Aegis of the Gods?
- Is there any configuration of Free Cell that cannot be solved?