Just right now I was reviewing a first post, an answer. In such cases, I usually like to open the entire question in a new tab so that I can view the answer in relation to the question and the other answers. Well, in this new tab, I flagged the answer which was obviously not an answer. When I returned to the review page, the No Action Needed was still highlighted. As some reviews are "tests" for obviously bad posts, I don't want to do No Action Needed because it could count against me. Is there some way we can adjust the process so that a reviewer does not get stuck like this?
1 year ago
- Maze Generation
- How do I get to the next level of chess skill?
- Why is router considered to be a layer 3 device while it can handle layer 4 headers too?
- How can I print out all but the last n characters in bash?
- Why don't I have to install programs?
- Question about conjugate points
- How do I deal with a really wet, messy dough?
- How much does tire pressure affect the weight of the wheels
- Force latex to show a square matrix as square
- How can a Paladin be converted into an Anti-Paladin?
- Upgrade from Ubuntu 13.10 to 14.04
- Is the term 'Invalid' applicable for human beings?
- Creating variable of type <base class> to store <derived class> object in C#
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- Tikz plot polar equation with foreach
- How could there be a truly "pure" state?
- Libertine Font Greek Letters Size
- Why doesn't colordiff work with stdin?
- Tool to reveal credentials in unencrypted POP3 connection
- How do Time Lords prove to others that they are the same person as their past regenerations?
- Output Pi without math
- How to use special characters like the question mark as a variable in a formula?
- How can I prove that there is no set containing itself without using axiom of foundation?
- Will, expressing certainty or confidence