There are now some questions about playframework-2.1. When I try to tag these questions with playframework-2.x, SO adds the tag playframework-2.0 instead, which is of course wrong. Can someone please fix that?
1 year ago
- Should I unsubscribe uninterested mailing-list members?
- Single word for shopping after comparing price and features across multiple shops and product types
- Global Conditional
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- X-Y scatterplot
- Tool to reveal credentials in unencrypted POP3 connection
- Should I be concerned about assets being accessed by dumping VRAM?
- Why don't I have to install programs?
- Creating variable of type <base class> to store <derived class> object in C#
- 301 redirect + RewriteRule not working together?
- How do Time Lords prove to others that they are the same person as their past regenerations?
- Does Unity own my game?
- How can I print out all but the last n characters in bash?
- What makes it illegal to use the information learned by exploiting a bug?
- Is Medium Armor or Light Armor more beneficial to a Dual Wield Mage?
- Printing an array to a file with each element of the array in a new line in bash
- Algebra: What does "is defined for" mean?
- What is the 'John Doe' of company names and logo's?
- Will Ospf advertising router id be modified during flooding?
- What is the best way to simplify/optimize a piece of code that looks at combinations of conditions?
- Are Master's becoming required for USA PhD programs?
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- Writing better JUnit tests
- In a leap year, is the extra month Adar I or Adar II?