Does deleting your own question reverse the reputation changes (whether up or down) from votes cast while the question was still up?
What is meta?
- Any Stack Exchange user can ask a question
- The community provides support, votes on ideas, and reports bugs
- Your voice helps shape the way Stack Exchange operates
YES, except in below cases
1) Reputation earned for posts with a score of 3 or higher, and where the post has been visible on the site for at least 60 days, is retained.
2) Reputation lost as a penalty for having a post deleted by flagging is not returned.