I'm trying to add my GitHub profile to my existing Careers profile. Chrome warns of an endless redirect loop in the target page.
1 year ago
2Error on Careers showing the “display more” link when there are more than 3 github projects listed
- Is it permissible to use somebody else's words (without quotations) to describe a concept once their work is cited?
- Is it really possible to create a mind palace?
- Is it possible that "A counter-example exists but it cannot be found"
- Do interfaces really need to "look good"?
- What is exactly a "Pixel"?
- How do I type "too" instead of "to" using the new Swipe-style keyboard
- Fancyhdr - Is it possible to have a small table inside header?
- Are there sirens/horns that are like a car horn?
- Could a nobleman's land be enclosed within another noble's land?
- Why is water in the fuel tank bad?
- Looping through an Excel document in C#
- Proof about prime numbers
- Something of value that is worthless in the current context?
- How another popular language would avoid having to use factory pattern while managing similar complexity as in Java/JEE?
- Why guitar sounds smoother in high frets?
- Binary search use in simple guessing game
- Applying and interviewing for a faculty position without intent of accepting position
- How does SFTP function without a manually generated public/private key pair
- How do you handle co-workers that want to converse with you in the bathroom?
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- Are there contradictions in math?
- How can I improve the predictive power of this logistic regression model?
- How can I find jobs which have private offices?
- Why do Disney parents usually die?