I am trying to select a time range in the repuation graph but it doesn't seem to be working in Firefox 18.0. When I choose the time range nothing changes in the above graph. The selection then is started all over where on my second click occured.
1 year ago
- Is machine language always binary?
- Why are sine/cosine always used to describe oscillations?
- Does Unity own my game?
- If the Klingons joined the United Federation of Planets would they have to give up their cloaking technology?
- What is the difference between 投诉 and 抱怨?
- Do I cite books that helped me indirectly?
- How to get Ubuntu distribution's full code name?
- Drawing vertical hierarchical n-ary tree in tikz
- Get old search style back in Nautilus
- People not admitting when things are going bad
- Single word for shopping after comparing price and features across multiple shops and product types
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- What is the best way to simplify/optimize a piece of code that looks at combinations of conditions?
- Valid Through The Ages
- Maze Generation
- If there are obvious things, why should we prove them?
- Am I morally obligated to pursue a career in medicine?
- Sum of binomial coefficients with three variables
- Can we introduce new operations that make quintics solvable?
- How to make this hand-colored drawing even more fancier?
- How to make section title text align with paragraph indentation?
- How anticommunist was Robert Heinlein?
- Prose Equivalent to Poetic
- Is it OK for an MSc Student to Review a Scientific Paper?