So new search for the sites defaults to "and"; adding more terms narrows scope. That's cool. I know/assume Chat's search wasn't overhauled and I don't expect half as much attention to be paid to Chat's search, but could we at least get Chat search to default to and? It makes it very very hard to find specific messages in chat.
1 year ago
- Don't be overly friendly
- How different are 8-bit microcontrollers from 32-bit microcontrollers when it comes to programming them
- Grep search returning a different line
- Does TCP/IP protocol offer a reliable way of determining who the actual sender was?
- Why does bash "echo [t]" result in "t" not "[t]"
- Binary search use in simple guessing game
- Bash: mv directory one at a time
- When the market price for a stock is below a tender offer's price, is it free money (riskless) to buy shares & tender them?
- Plausible explanation for large number of armed adventurers in fantasy RPG setting?
- What exactly is a "Pixel"?
- Are ATC towers built in warzones?
- Chess Trap Variant
- Sort Walking Points
- Which one of these answers regarding functions is incorrect?
- Why aren't pointers to members just memory address like data pointers
- What motivated Lucas to convert a torch (flashlight) into deadly weapon?
- How to draw an arrow WIDE to fillcolor?
- How can I deal with the challenges a player having Mind-Reading represents without negating their ability?
- How does "多" work in this describing sentence "多好看啊!"?
- applying for positions below current rank
- Packages are removed when I use "apt-get install" with a hyphen after the package name
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?
- Brainteaser: What is the one thing a queen cannot do that all other pieces can do?