From Community's user page, it states that "[it is] not really a person," and is actually "a background process" that does the following:
- Randomly poke old unanswered questions every hour so they get some attention
- Own community questions and answers so nobody gets unnecessary reputation from them
- Own downvotes on spam/evil posts that get permanently deleted
- Own suggested edits from anonymous users
If the automated bot can do review on its own, why would we be reviewing manually?
So, all together, I have a few small questions:
- Is the ability to make an decision on behalf of everyone moderator-only or Community-only?
- Why is a computer allowed to make decisions for us?
- Why does Community's user page not mention that it can do that?
- Is Community really only software, or is there some interaction behind the scenes?