Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 158 Stack Exchange communities.

What is meta?
Here's how it works:
  1. Any Stack Exchange user can ask a question
  2. The community provides support, votes on ideas, and reports bugs
  3. Your voice helps shape the way Stack Exchange operates

If I have a question about the whole answers of a question, and it is related to that page, what can I do? I think it's a bit of a "bug" of this site (lack of community based questions and answers). Does anyone agree with me?

share|improve this question
I've made quite a substantial edit there for various reasons. Could you check if specifically the title there still reflects what you wanted to ask? – Bart Feb 8 '13 at 22:05
I think the only word spelled correct in that whole thing was the F word (preemptive edit so this comment won't get flagged/deleted). – Won't Feb 8 '13 at 22:07
Once you reach 20 rep, you can take it to chat. – Josh Mein Feb 8 '13 at 22:07
@Won't You mean except for the quote, right? – Servy Feb 8 '13 at 22:15
Someone has done a pretty good job at creating an MSO question-posting bot. – Jack Maney Feb 8 '13 at 23:26

Not sure if I understood you correctly.

If you're asking about requesting details/clarification on all answers of the question, you can:

  • Take it to chat, it requires 20 reputation points.
  • Comment on the question itself, if it's not your question, it'll take 50 reputation points.
share|improve this answer
@Troyen: After a quick check, it turned out you're right! Corrected, thank you. – Madara Uchiha Feb 8 '13 at 22:54

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .