I was wondering if we could get a highest rated RSS feed that would be populated with answers which are rated above a certain high value to cut out the noise in the current RSS feeds. Any thoughts?
1 year ago
- Why are the controls opposite/inverted when flying in a game?
- How do I source another process's environment variables?
- Which primitives does LaTeX2e rename/move?
- Battlefield 3 uses squared radius and inverse squared radius for lighting computations, what for?
- Is this photo a Photoshopped composite, or was some other trick used?
- What are these strange shapes in my Plot3D?
- Why can't I power up my drone system?
- Why are there so many human Borg?
- Why do Disney parents usually die?
- Why would the BBC web site always ask for a personal certificate, and how do I avoid giving it away?
- How do I type "too" instead of "to" using the new Swipe-style keyboard
- Does the traditional Arabic greeting have religous meaning?
- How another popular language would avoid having to use factory pattern while managing similar complexity as in Java/JEE?
- Word for feeling in the mood to experiment
- In Interface Design, are the finer details really as important as the general ones?
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- How broken is Aid Another to individual skill checks?
- How to retain vested employees?
- Something of value that is worthless in the current context?
- Is "The MSO/MSE Split is soon underway" grammatically correct?
- Can reviewing papers help increase your credibility as a researcher?
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- How to fit 4" rigid aluminum duct vent in between walls when there is an angle brace?
- Who is the older of two, Goldberry or Tom Bombadil