I intend to analyze data derived from the user behavior on Stack Overflow (i.e. the number of questions asked in the last five years, upvotes, number of users common to "Android" and "iOS" dev environments, etc.). I have to use the data retrieved to create models depicting the manner in which these two technologies have grown over time. It would really help me if someone (who has prior experience with deriving data from Stack Exchange) could give some inputs on this.
1 year ago
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- Why can private method be final?
- How Powerful is Mind Control?
- If there are obvious things, why should we prove them?
- Did Arwen actually die?
- Why did Microsoft choose the word "Recycle Bin"?
- Does it make sense to multiply slopes?
- Is there one word for both horizontal or vertical, but not diagonal, adjacency?
- Boot-repair PPA 404
- Bastard children who became Kings
- Music created specifically for aural training
- How to remove %2F from the URL?
- How to find all inputs that make use of the php input filter to fully disable the php filter module?
- Plausible explanation for large number of armed adventurers in fantasy RPG setting?
- What's the difference in responsibilities between a committee member, a co-advisor and an advisor in an PhD committee?
- What are some creative ways to run up my credit card bill without any cost to me?
- Single word for Cast and Crew of a movie
- Is there a better way to search the menus?
- What does 'highly non linear' mean?
- What happens to my Athreos triggers when my opponent has an Aegis of the Gods?
- How to properly handle Infs in a statistical function?
- Is it safe to cut a climbing rope in half?
- Is there a noun that means "the state of being flustered"?
- Define and set length in one command