Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 157 Stack Exchange communities.

What is meta?
Here's how it works:
  1. Any Stack Exchange user can ask a question
  2. The community provides support, votes on ideas, and reports bugs
  3. Your voice helps shape the way Stack Exchange operates

I goofed and rejected a suggested edit, a vote that was actually directed at the previous edit that I was reviewing. As this is unfair to the user who posted the suggested edit in question, is there any way in which to change/cancel my reject?

share|improve this question
up vote 4 down vote accepted

No, you can't change your decision.

However, don't feel too bad about it. No one will scowl you for getting one wrong (That's why you need 3 reviewers anyway).

share|improve this answer
And assuming the OP is referring to this edit, it was approved anyhow, so there was no harm done. – psubsee2003 Mar 9 '13 at 17:01
Thanks. I still feel bad about it, though. :-P – Nathan D. Ryan Mar 9 '13 at 17:16

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .