What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 134 Stack Exchange communities.

I want to find a question I commented on about two years ago. Is this possible?

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

Did you try looking at your comment activity?

You can always simply page through the comments, but if you've got some idea of when/what you're looking for it might be faster to use a comment related search on the data explorer.

share|improve this answer
I was looking for SO, but it should work there. –  smartcaveman Mar 11 '13 at 21:42
@smartcaveman Oops, I meant to be linking to SO too. One sec... –  blahdiblah Mar 11 '13 at 21:45
@smartcaveman If that question or the comment has been deleted, you're SOL far as finding it on your own goes. You can email us (via "contact us" at the bottom of any page), but we'd need something tangible to go on - like what the question was about, or perhaps what the comment said - to be able to dig it up. –  Anna Lear Mar 11 '13 at 22:53
I was looking for this as well, I must say the "Comment Activity" is kind of hidden, I would've never thought of that –  rantsh Mar 12 '13 at 14:58

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .