Born out of curiosity arose the question "what was the fastest closing (on Meta)?", but unfortunately that question is not easy to answer. So another idea formed in my mind...can we get a site (like
http://meta.stackoverflow.com/statistics/ or something) which displays useful, useless and curious data?
Something like (only numbers, no links):
- Question count
- Answer count
- User count
- Question with accepted answers (count and percentage)
- Fastest answer (from question posted to answer posted, self-answer obviously excluded)
- Fastest accepted answer
- Fastest close (with and without moderator intervention)
- Fastest deletion (self-deletion does not count, also with and without moderator intervention)
- Most flags on one post (count and what kind of post)
- and so on...
And yes, I know part of this is already exposed (on the site or on the Stack Exchange site list or in the Data Explorer). It's also more than enough if that page refreshes once every day...or every other for that. But it would be nice to have such statistics.
So, can we get that? ... Pretty please?