Actually, I would like to thank StackOverflow for providing great Q&A site.
But I don't know where to say thanks or to whom to say thanks.
Let me explain why I would like to thank StackOverflow:
- I am a newbie in iPhone development.
- Whatever I learned about the iPhone through surfing on Google & different forums was not enough to get solution to my queries.
- StackOverflow is a Q & A site, which has been the best Help for me.
- I can get all of the solutions of my problems from unknown people.
- I would like to thank all those people who helped me, because right now even my seniors don't try to help me. Whatever StackOverflow and all of its members are doing for me is like taking help from family members.
- I found only the site " StackOverflow " managing the information properly. Like No Repeat ( if it is then closed )
- Even user gives repeated link as helen just given below my question
- No abuse words Only Information
- No invalid discussions like forums - just Straight forward information
- I am proud to be a member of StackOverflow.
- I've learned the most from members of StackOverflow.
But, I don't know how to say thanks to those who helped me! How can I do this?