I'm a huge fan of SO and also a IE user. I cannot use Firefox or Chrome because of company policy. So I get the dreaded error above.
Based on other posts of SO I have tried the following:
Typing the following in the address bar: http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.2/jquery.min.js
Seem like I have complete access.
Disabling the firewall doesn't help.
- Rebooted my computer, refreshed page, disabled add-ons, no luck.
Also, this is not a temporary outage. I have been having this issue for weeks.
Please do not mark this as duplicate if you are not 100% sure the other post has the solution, as I really need help with this.