Yesterday I asked this question on Stack Overflow. Since initially asking the question, I have added images and neatened it up quite a bit. This has caused it to become a community wiki question.
I am concerned that people will be less likely to answer a community wiki question.
I have checked the following questions:
- 12 edits make an answer community wiki?
- Is there a way to remove community wiki status?
- Is there any point forcing a post to Community Wiki after 6 owner edits?
- SO is too eager to turn my edited answers into Community Wiki
- I've accidently made an answer community wiki. How can I undo this?
But I haven't been able to determine what happens to answers that are posted to a community wiki question. This question leads me to believe that any answers to the question will not earn reputation for the answerer. Is this correct?
I have flagged the question and asked that it be changed back into a non community wiki, but I wonder if that was necessary.