The two questions are:
- How to change a remote repository URI using Git?
- How can I change the remote/target repository URL on Windows?
The first is currently closed as a duplicate of the second one, which is technically correct as it was posted later. However, there's several reasons it was a bad choice:
- The question itself is cross-platform.
- As is the accepted answer, which was posted in both questions.
- Far more massive upvotes in both question and answers, indicating it is better/more helpful.
- Google is sending users to the closed one due to its better searchability (above even
help.github.com!). The open one doesn't even appear in the search results.