I came across a historical locked question with bad tagging, and of course couldn't edit it. I was then going to flag it, but realized that there is no flag link either. I think we need the flag capability on historical locked questions, so that input can be given to the moderators on it if needed.
8 months ago
5Always show the “edit” link grayed out for locked questions, independently from the reason why the question was locked
- Is "The MSO/MSE Split is soon underway" grammatically correct?
- Who is the older of two, Goldberry or Tom Bombadil
- Could a nobleman's land be enclosed within another noble's land?
- Why would the BBC web site always ask for a personal certificate, and how do I avoid giving it away?
- What is the purpose of multiple autopilots?
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- Example of a sequence with more than one limit.
- Numbering theorems in a chapter with no sections
- Is it permissible to use somebody else's words (without quotations) to describe a concept once their work is cited?
- Why did early telephones use a rotary dial instead of 10 individual buttons?
- Reading text from 2 files
- Why isn't OrderProduct TotalPrice standard field available in formula merge field list
- How do I type "too" instead of "to" using the new Swipe-style keyboard
- C++ Pointer to function call not in scope
- Explanation of recursive function
- Find Minimum Number of coins
- Can reviewing papers help increase your credibility as a researcher?
- How to fit 4" rigid aluminum duct vent in between walls when there is an angle brace?
- Fancyhdr - Is it possible to have a small table inside header?
- Should I unsubscribe uninterested mailing-list members?
- How to retain vested employees?
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- Draw a regular polygon
- Word for feeling in the mood to experiment