When you bring down the Stack Exchange Mini Mobile MultiCollider SuperDropdown, the profile image seems to be missing 2 lines of pixels on the top.
- I can only reproduce this on the mobile version of Stack Overflow (couldn't see this on any other SE site).
- I'm on a Galaxy S4 using chrome.
- Screenshot was taken from my desktop viewing the mobile version.
- I can now only reproduce this when using a Facebook profile picture. But the screenshot was taken while using a Gravatar image.
- Once I switched away and back to Gravatar, it's images seem to work just fine - only Facebook images are affected.