Perhaps this was already captured by your auto-logging. To reproduce the crash on my phone:
- Open the app
- Left pull-in menu -> "stack overflow"
- Press the (Q) icon in the top-right.
Perhaps relevant, I have only posted answers on Stack Overflow. If this is meant to show me a summary of my questions, it will have nothing to show. [Edit: This also occurs if I'm looking at this site "Meta", where I have at least one question :-) ]
My Android version is 4.0.4.
To expand on a comment, "crash" in this context means:
- App freezes, non-responsive, same graphics
- App presents a black screen. OS status bar remains on the top.
- Home and power button have no effect at this point
- Idle time causes phone to turn off.
- Power button turns phone on, but screen cannot be unlocked.
- Some time later, phone can be unlocked, presenting:
- Notification the "TouchWiz home is not responsing. Would you like to close it" (OK)
- Notification: "Unfortunately, StackExchange has stopped" (OK)
- Dropped into last open app
- Home button now works. There is a delay where it appears that the app list is repopulating.
- Now phone appears to be back.