In fact, it appears that he is just copy/pasting code into his editor, hitting "format," and pasting it back into the question. He also makes language names bold, which is kinda useless.
Each of the Related questions that I put at the top of the post suggest either leaving a comment for him (which I did) or rejecting all the edits (which I did, until I ran out of reviews). The review queue has been shooting up sometimes above 50. Neither of these solutions are helping.
Now, here's the feature-request. It would be great if one or more of these ideas were implemented:
- Maximum suggested edits per day
- Rate limiting on suggested edits
- Mod/10k tool that alerts to large amount of suggestions from a user
- Don't use up suggested edit reviews when reviewing the same user 5 or more times
- Allow overriding a suggested edit and making an edit of your own on a post
- Flag someone as a serial minor editor
I realize that some of these have already been requested. I just wanted to collect them all into one post and hopefully get one or more of them implemented. Serial minor editors are a big problem.
I also request that a mod look into this and somehow stop the flood of suggestions. It is becoming very annoying to have to wait for a suggestion to be reviewed before editing a post. Even more annoying now that I'm out of reviews!
Oh, and just in case you don't think this is a problem, I invite you to scroll down this massive list of terribleness. And the 28 pages of suggestions, which each contain 20 suggestions, for a grand total of 560 suggestions (!).