I flagged this question for moderator attention with a custom reason:
It should be closed because... it is useless, I suppose?
It was declined with this message:
declined - If you feel that way, find a close vote reason that matches. I personally think it's fine.
- offtopic because...
- general computing hardware and software nope
- concerning problems with code you've written nope
- asking for code nope
- professional server, networking, or related infrastructure administration nope
- recommend or find a tool, library or favorite off-site resource nope
- belongs on another site nope
- unclear what you're asking it's clear what OP is asking
- too broad it's a straight forward question
- primarily opinion-based the answers itself wouldn't be opinion based
Either there's no fitting close reason here, there is one but I don't see it, or "Why ..." "Because." questions are fine on SO. Opinions, please?