advice has 20 questions, no followers, no tag wiki, and no overarching purpose. It is mainly used where the asker is unsure of whether to do something, which I thought was implicit if a "should I" was posted.
Selected examples of meta-tag-ness:
- Should I propose the new tag "rundeck"?
feature-request status-completed tags advice
- Can I receive some account ban advice?
support accounts post-ban ban advice
- How should we treat anonymous edits that are useful but don't fit the normal rules?
discussion suggested-edits advice
- Where can I ask questions about payment gateways or implementing billing myself?
discussion asking-questions scope site-recommendation advice
There are possible redeeming examples. Full list I've found:
- How to address SO questions that are deemed "too vague", or seeking advice
discussion asking-questions policy advice
- Should we provide tangential advice?
- Is it acceptable to post general "What are your thoughts on this class/code?" questions?
discussion design feedback advice
- What advice would you give beginners joining a Stack Exchange site?
discussion stackexchange new-users help advice
What to do?