Note that I'm not necessarily saying that all of these need to be included, but I was hoping to give a good overview of stats that have been requested so far. Maybe seeing lots of them in one place will inspire the developers to get some of them into production?
- Accepted answer rate -- as shown on your questions
- Answer acceptance rate -- how often your own answers are accepted
- Number of accepted answers
- Ratio of answers-to-questions -- how often this user helps others
- Average question votes -- average score for all questions
- Average answer votes -- average score for all answers
- Upvote/downvote ratio -- is this user a sycophant or a malcontent
- Upvote/downvote ratio on answers to your questions -- special case of above
- Number of comments left
- Number of edits made
- Number of tags created
- Consecutive days visited the site
I know from the previous discussions (linked above) some people will like some of these and find others useless. Thoughts?