Key points from comments:
- This was my first Late Answer review of the day.
- This was my 3rd or 4th review of the day.
- I was suspended for 24 hours for failing a Late Answer review last week (my first ever suspension of any kind on StackOverflow), however since then I'm fairly certain I haven't failed any other audits despite reaching the daily cap for each review type every day this week.
- I've been reviewing on and off since March and have the Silver Reviewer medal in each category, I'm not a new user and I do pay attention to the reviews I do.
- It's pretty obvious that this was an accident.
This is very annoying. I'd just clicked on the Late Answer reviews when my friend messaged me on Skype. I focused the Skype window to reply then clicked back on Chrome to continue what I was doing. However in doing this I accidentally clicked on the No Action Needed button on this review of a post which begins with "I tryed your suggestions but I get this Error...". After reviewing over 250 Late Answers, I think it's pretty clear that this was an unintentional mistake on my part, however for this one failed review (and literally my first of the day) I'm now being told:
You have failed too many recent review audits – looks like you might need a break. Come back in 7 days to continue reviewing.
7 days for one failed audit?!
Last week I failed an audit and was told I could review once again after 24 hours. This was admittedly after I paid little attention to what I was reviewing (as I was dead tired and shouldn't have been reviewing anyway) and I accepted the consequences, however since then I've completed well over 250 audits without failing any (as far as I can remember, anyhow).
As mentioned above, I didn't mean to click the No Action Needed button, and as soon as I did I opened the question in a new tab to find the answer and flag it, but alas when I got there the question had already been deleted and I realised I'd failed a test.
I've been reviewing on and off since March, have silver badges in all 6 categories and almost have gold for Close Votes. I believe 7 days for one failed audit is completely unfair. Is there any way I can have this audit ban lifted or at least greatly reduced? I'm only human and this is the first Late Answer review I'd attempted today. Here is a screenshot of my Late Answer stats:
Could a moderator please look into this for me? Based on my previous review history I'm sure it'll be clear that I'm an active reviewer and do pay attention to everything I review.
Side note: I've failed several Close Votes since I started reviewing which I believed were of questions which should be closed. If this counts towards any total, I'd kindly ask a moderator to look into my history and see that I've then gone on to vote to close those questions.