Here is the scenario I have in mind:
- A question is posted on Stack Overflow.
- Apparently, it is spam (like test questions, eqruiosdsadsldfjdsd)
- Someone flagged it is spam.
- Question is edited, and spam content is removed.
What will happen to following?
- Question: will it be deleted? (It was spam at the time of reporting)
If the question is not deleted, how the flag will look like in the flag history page?
(Declined or disputed or deemed helpful)
Is there a way to revert the flag if once spam is indicated for such scenarios?