What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 150 Stack Exchange communities.

I am sure all of you have observed the cohesive design of this site. My question is about some of the cool info-boxes that appear upon various events, such as when someone with lower reputation tries to downvote, or the long box that appears just below the browser address bar when I have a response to one of my questions.

These are basically JavaScript generated DIV elements, but do any one of you know a good library or set of controls that can be used to achieve these styling effects?

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

Stackoverflow is basically the poster child for jQuery. there are numerous plugins for popup boxes, etc. Pretty much any eye candy you'd want.

share|improve this answer
aka: Dude, you should totally drop what you're doing and use jQuery. – Eric Sep 6 '09 at 5:40
I see you're doing the jQuery meme wrong. You should totally drop that and try jQuery. – Ólafur Waage Sep 6 '09 at 8:41

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .