evaluate has 154 questions with no tag wiki. The question include:
- jQuery - calculate a responsive margin for an element
- evaluate stripos(), what is the difference between !== FALSE and === TRUE?
- casperJS Can't find variable : $
All have to do with evaluating some variable/value, etc.
Then evaluation has 386 questions with a broad tag wiki:
Anything related to evaluation of expressions, i.e. the process used to determine the value of expressions in a running program.
Hmm..ok. This has questions like:
- How to evaluate an Haskell expression immediately?
- What does "top-level evaluation" mean?
- How does C# evaluate lambda expressions?
- How mahout's recommendation evaluator works
What should be done with these tags...burninated? Do they have a valid use that I might be missing?