Please clarify this statement in the submission rules:
Note: As with previous iterations of this program, entries that have appeared as ads in previous periods are not eligible; however, previous entries that did not meet the minimum score threshold can be resubmitted.
Does it say about the specific ad image or about the project itself?
I found that there were projects that appeared in several subsequent cycles of the program, for example:
- 2h 2011 - http://meta.stackexchange.com/a/97322/219089
- 1h 2012 - http://meta.stackexchange.com/a/124206/219089
- 2h 2010 - http://meta.stackexchange.com/a/63136/219089
- 1h 2011 - http://meta.stackexchange.com/a/74991/219089
- 1h 2011 - http://meta.stackexchange.com/a/83109/219089
- 2h 2011 - http://meta.stackexchange.com/a/93878/219089
- 1h 2012 - http://meta.stackexchange.com/a/144239/219089
Is it against the rules or is it indeed allowed as long as a project gets a fresh ad image each time?