Background information: Rube Goldberg machine
Woot! Enthusiast and Fanatic badges are awarded to users who manage to log into one of the sites every day for 30 and 100 days straight, respectively.
We have already seen that this is easy to accomplish, either through sheer user addiction or through the use of simple scripts that automatically bring up the website each day.
What I am interested in, however, is how complex you can make this process.
In the spirit of famed cartoonist Rube Goldberg and his overly complicated machines to perform menial tasks, I bring the challenge to you, the Meta community.
- Not required to actually work
- The more complicated the better
- Should be able to make it at least 30 days (
Woot!Enthusiast) or 100 days (Fanatic)
- Bonus points if it would actually work
- Bonus points for humor (this is Friday Afternoon, after all)