There is a bug where you can get free reputation.
So here' what happens...
- New User A with 1 Rep asks a question that is not a real question
- User B Downvotes
- User C Upvotes (probably because he thinks the downvote was unnecessary)
- User A now displays 11 Rep
- User B removes his downvote
- User A shows 13 rep
- User B puts back his downvote
- User A shows 11 Rep
I would think that when user C upvotes, user A should have only 9 rep (10 - the 2 from the original downvote)
and certainly when User B removes his downvote, User A should not gain 2 rep.