What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 150 Stack Exchange communities.

I was at Stack Exchange HQ earlier for the Reinvent 311 hackathon, and I got to meet some pretty cool people and got some neat swag. I noticed that while there were pens and permanent markers with the Stack Exchange insignia, there weren't any dry-erase markers! I thought it was odd, because, after all, programmers use dry-erase markers at least as often as pens.

I think it would be a cool thing for you to have, even to help the Stack Exchange developers who lose their own markers in their offices.

This is just a suggestion, but I'm posting it here because I told Jarrod that I would. Thanks for a great event and a fun night.

share|improve this question
Well I'm glad I checked what turned out to be my retractable Stack Exchange sharpie. That could have easily pissed off a whiteboard owner... – Adam Rackis Jan 16 '14 at 6:08
for Stack Exchange, it would be wrong to call these markers "dry-erase". Correct name should be "edit-delete" – gnat Jan 16 '14 at 6:33
I believe we actually have these, just none in the office. Going to send them all to me and say we don't have any after all, err, I mean, check. – Tim Post Jan 16 '14 at 14:10
Tim, dija find any? – Moshe Feb 9 '14 at 21:46

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .