I had a question on SO, and there is an almost correct answer posted. I made a comment on the answer that I will accept it when it is fixed. It was 11 days ago and it seems that the author of the answer will not come back to fix his question. What should the OP (me) do in a case like this?
- Accept the almost correct answer.
- Post a new answer that is correct and accept it.
- Wait and hope that the author of the answer will come back.
- Write an email to the author.
- Get someone with a high rep to fix the answer.