This question already has an answer here:
- Mobile web refresher, part 2 [duplicate] 19 answers
We are rolling out a revisited version of our mobile web sites with the following aims:
- A navigation and look-and-feel more consistent with our desktop UI in a mobile friendly way.
- Better usability
- Equal or better functionality
Since there’s a lot to do, we will be deploying this iteratively. Our current deployment contains changes to:
- Top Bar - We have beautiful new svg icons that scale perfectly with different mobile devices
- Nav Bar - It now sports better typography and a more visible “current section” indicator
- Search - Each section has its own search, accessible with the magnifying glass next to the title; the search is contextual: post list searches return… posts and user list searches return … users.
- User flair - Moved away from the “magic drawer” in the previous version, it now resides in the bubble “site switcher”
- Main colors and typography - moved towards less saturated blues and larger, lighter fonts. The site should now appear with each platform’s preferred sans-serif form (Arial, Helvetica Neue or Droid Sans)
Here is screenshot of before and after:
Feedback , bugs and suggestions while we move to the next iteration? Please mark bugs with mobile-web