What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 150 Stack Exchange communities.

Possible Duplicate:
Is there a Q&A site for graphics?

Is there a Stack Exchange site, or any site similar to Stack Overflow, or an active discussion forum, for people having technical issues relating to designing graphics? The graphics could be for websites and applications, or for general use.

share|improve this question

migrated from stackoverflow.com Oct 15 '09 at 19:29

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

marked as duplicate by ChrisF, Al E., Toon Krijthe, AakashM, Alenanno Oct 4 '12 at 15:58

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

might want to ask this question on meta.stackoverflow.com – Robert Greiner Oct 15 '09 at 18:36
Dupe of meta.stackexchange.com/q/80041/196107 – dongle26 Oct 3 '12 at 21:28

1 Answer 1

Sounds like you want doctype.com. From the front page:

You can ask questions about CSS, HTML, web design and email design.

share|improve this answer
great! i was not aware of doctype! thanks.. – Anirudh Goel Oct 15 '09 at 18:42